HOW TO COME TO KLAIPEDA:
There are a couple of ways to get to Klaipeda.
1. Fly to Palanga airport (PLQ)
Palanga airport is the most convenient way to get to Klaipeda. Palanga is about 40 minutes ride away. There is a bus „100“ to Klaipeda bus station. You can find more information on airport’s website: http://www.palanga-airport.lt/en/how-to-get-here.
2. Fly to Kaunas airport (KUN)
Shuttle bus go directly from Kaunas airport to Klaipėda city (2 hours 30 min).
3. Fly to Vilnius airport (VNO)
There are a couple of options how to travel from Vilnius. There is a Shuttle bus that can take you from here directly from heh airport to Klaipeda (about 3,5 hours)called Ollex. Or you can take a 4 hour bus (from Vilnius bus station) ride: https://www.autobusubilietai.lt/ or you can take a 4-5 hour train ride (from Vilnius train station). Train tables are here: http://www.litrail.lt/en
4. Fly to Riga airport (RIX)
The airport in Riga offers many more flight routes. There is an Shuttle bus that can take you from here directly to Klaipeda (about 4 hours).
Shuttle buses from airports
- There are shuttle bus Ollex from all airports Vilnius, Kaunas or Riga. When you will have your flight tickets with exact arrival time you can book Shuttle bus from Kaunas/Vilnius and Riga airports to Klaipeda city. Go directly to Shuttle bus website: https://www.ollex.lt/en/express/Kaunas-airport/buy-a-ticket
- It is very cheap and fastest way to come to Klaipeda. It costs from 10 to 18 euros.
5. Getting there by DFDS ferry
Come to Klaipėda by sailing with DFDS ferry! Sailings every evening from Karlshamn, Sweden and Kiel, Germany directly to Klaipeda. Book tickets online, get a special 25% discount for MTM 2019 participants and have a fantastic journey to a fantastic event!
During a crossing you will have an opportunity to have a dinner at the a la carte restaurant, buy something nice at the on board shop and have a rest at one of the ferry’s comfortable cabins.
Please find screenshots and a description for the booking process below.https://www.dfdsseaways.co.uk
- For booking your trip, please visit https://www.dfdsseaways.co.uk
- Please select the ferry route by means of quick book on the main page or visit the ferry crossing page and select the route
- In order to receive 25% LCI membership discount, insert the following code in the offer code field. The discount is automatically deducted from the price:
- Route Karlshamn-Klaipeda: PT9LCI1
- Route Kiel-Klaipeda: PT9LCI2
Important: booking for the routes will open late September / early October.